Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Bike Material:||Ultra Resistant Fiber Reinforced Plastic Polymer||Colors:||Black And Yellow|
|Payment:||Card And Coins||Monitor:||24 "|
|Computer:||Intel® I5 / GC 1060 / SSD120G / DDR4 8G||Storage:||Locked Door|
|Sound:||Full 3D Audio And Effects||Multiplayer:||Available|
virtual reality motorcycle,
vr racing games
MOTOVRXTM 9D MOTORCYCLE RACING SIMULATOR
Virtual Reality 9D Moto Racing Simulator Multiplayer Game With Eeepoon Glasses
VR moto is developed by our company that exclusive games and looks.At present, it can support 4 people to play online together.
Simple and elegant appearance, small footprint, fun and exciting game. Let you experience the excitement of competition in the virtual world.
1. It is cool and eye -catching,and required machine for the venue.
2. It supports 4 players to play together!
3. The games are developed by our company. There are four competitive games at present. You can race excitingly on a road circuit, dirt track or even a fantasy universe full of mighty dinosaurs with feeling of a bumpy off-road race.Space track and highway track.Motorcycle VR X is as real as it gets!
4. It can customize the logo and color what you like.
5. The shape is developed by our european designer that cover small area.
|SIZE||2.05 x 1.2 x 1.25 m|
|LIGHT TYPE||RGB LED 220V|
|PAYMENT SYSTEM||Card and coins|
1. Put coins or swipe.
2. Sit down and wear the glassses.
3. Swing body to select game left and right.
4. Press the start button.
5. Enjoy the game.
Total 4 original games for vr moto at present.Including dinosaur track,highway track,professional track and space track.
Q: What are the characteristics of this product?
A: Wearing the Deepoon E3 headset, players are completely immersed in the VR game. The real bike gear controls acceleration and braking. The motorcycle replica articulated body controls direction. Input from breaking, acceleration, contact and terrain is simulated by the mechanically articulated platform.
Q: What is the difference between 2D and 9D?
A: 2D and 3D refer to dimensions in space. 2D is "flat", using the horizontal and vertical dimensions, 3D adds the depth dimension. It is essentially the difference between a photo and a sculpture.
4D is a marketing term for a system combining a 3D film with physical effects that occur in synchronization with the 3D movie and may include motion, rain, wind, temperature changes, strobe lights, smell and vibration.
5D and 6D are often used for promotion to attract more customer but actually present no major difference compare to the 4D film .
7D offers the same attributes as the 4D system plus the ability for the spectator to interact directly with the movie, usually using a gun or some other input device.
9D is the latest technology in enhanced cinema and gaming. Besides the capabilities of a 7D system, the 9D technology has the viewer also wear a virtual reality headset, allowing for a fully 360 experience and interactivity.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Contact Person: sales